1 package (9oz) uncooked refrigerated cheese filled tortellini (I use frozen)
1 medium zucchini, chopped
1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing (can use fat-free)
2 T parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package; drain and rinse under cold water. Place pasta in large bowl and set aside.
- Chop all veggies and add to tortellini.
- Pour dressing over salad. Mix gently. Add cheese to the top.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hrs before serving
Welcome to my recipe blog! I hope I can give you some inspiration to try some new recipes. I started this because I was feeling in a rut with my cooking. When I would find a new recipe online I was saving the page but then my bookmarks were overloaded. This is an easier way for me to keep them organized AND to share them with my friends and family. I typically create a monthly menu that includes links to the recipes on here. I have not figured out how to upload my menu to the blog but if you are interested, send me your e-mail and I will get it to you. We are pretty plain eaters around here so nothing fancy but it's mostly kid friendly that way.
If you try a recipe, please leave a comment on how it was. Any advice or tips for that recipe would be great too.
Happy Cooking!
Amy
If you try a recipe, please leave a comment on how it was. Any advice or tips for that recipe would be great too.
Happy Cooking!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment