1 c ketchup
1 c Jack Daniels Whiskey
1 c brown sugar
1/2 c finely chopped onion
2 T Worcestershire sauce
2 T hot sauce
1 T dijon mustard
1 clover garlic, minced
2 T butter
pinch of fennel seeds
4lbs baby-back ribs
~ Heat oven to 300.
~ In a saucepan, combine the ketchup, whiskey, brown sugar, onion, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, dijon mustard, garlic, butter and fennel seeds. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 min. Makes about 2 1/2 c BBQ sauce.
~ Rub the ribs in the sauce and wrap in foil. Bake for 3 hours.
Welcome to my recipe blog! I hope I can give you some inspiration to try some new recipes. I started this because I was feeling in a rut with my cooking. When I would find a new recipe online I was saving the page but then my bookmarks were overloaded. This is an easier way for me to keep them organized AND to share them with my friends and family. I typically create a monthly menu that includes links to the recipes on here. I have not figured out how to upload my menu to the blog but if you are interested, send me your e-mail and I will get it to you. We are pretty plain eaters around here so nothing fancy but it's mostly kid friendly that way.
If you try a recipe, please leave a comment on how it was. Any advice or tips for that recipe would be great too.
Happy Cooking!
Amy
If you try a recipe, please leave a comment on how it was. Any advice or tips for that recipe would be great too.
Happy Cooking!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment